Elizabeth Hunter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian contingent.

5 posters

Go down

Australian contingent. Empty Australian contingent.

Post by SusieWu Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:45 am

I'm hoping to find some Australian fans of EH on the forum now it's been started. I'm feeling a little lonely here seemingly all by my lonesome and would love to find some Aussies who are EH converts.. Let me know where you are!

SusieWu

Back to top Go down

Australian contingent. Empty Re: Australian contingent.

Post by mara2223 Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Me me meee... isn't it rough when EH's post says somethig will bbeup on a Monday and then you realise that means you have to wait until Tuesday?

mara2223

Back to top Go down

Post by Nena Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:10 am

Me tooo! Can't wait for the Singer!

Nena

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahblueiris Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Me three! I'm on the Gold Coast and have followed E since the start of her fanfictiion days. She's a real star, love her to bits. And you're right to be excited for The Singer, Nena... its going to be great Smile

sarahblueiris

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Hey there, Aussie readers! And yep, Sarah here is probably one of the most knowledgeable people out there about my writing. She's a beta reader extraordinaire and has been a friend for years. (Gah, years! Sarah, I feel old now.)

Anyway, needless to say, I have a strong affection for my readers in Australia, and I do hope to make it down to your neck of the woods someday. But you need to tell Sarah to stop posting things on Facebook about snakes, because that's not helping the motivation. Wink

Admin
Admin

https://elizabethhunterforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieWu Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:33 am

So jealous of you Sarah! I met Elizabeth ( at an author event) last year in when I travelled to San Francisco.I was the biggest fan girl and Elizabeth was so sweet about it! Need less to say I came home with a photo as proof and signed copies of my favourite books.

It must be fantastic to be able to be a beta tester and read all her ideas before they are edited. We should definitely start putting the pressure on Elizabeth to visit Australia and possibly even write a novel with Australia as it's backdrop. So no more posting about snakes or spiders, box jelly fish, dingoes, and the like....
SusieWu
SusieWu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Aus Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:59 am

Hi all, I've just joined the forum and so happy to see that there are other people from Australia on here! Can't wait till we can all chat about the singer!

Bella Aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum